FAHRENHEIT Index du Forum

FAHRENHEIT
Guilde Allianceuse PVE Wowmania.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

{Muddy_Waters.rar}

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FAHRENHEIT Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> Nos Screens
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
arieldri

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: {Muddy_Waters.rar} Répondre en citant

{Muddy_Waters.rar} > urlin.us/2c86f

383...pp304..Replies..0..Likes..HOW..TO..MAKE..A..LICENSE..PLATE..PICKUP..Started..by..Wayfinder..in..Performances,..How..to..Play,..Lessons,..ConcertsLast...reply...by...JiminTucson...8...hours...agoLenoirHe...lived...with...a...relative...for...a...short...period...while...driving...a...truck...and...working...in...a...factory...by...day...and...performing...at...nightSIMILAR...ITEMS...(based...on...metadata)...eye...Title...Date...Archived...Creator...Community...Audio...4,311...4.3K...Muddy...Waters...-...The...Anthology...I...Jul...9,...2014...07/14...audio...eye...4,311...favorite...7...comment...0...Community...Audio...2,274...2.3K...Muddy...Waters...-...The...Anthology...II...Jul...9,...2014...07/14...audio...eye...2,274...favorite...4...comment...0...Community...Audio...1,395...1.4K...Bo...Diddley,...Muddy...Waters,...Little...Walter...-...Super...Blues...(1967)...Jul...10,...2014...07/14...audio...eye...1,395...favorite...4...comment...0...Community...Audio...1,581...1.6K...Howlin'...Wolf,...Muddy...Waters,...Bo...Diddley...-...The...Super...Super...Blues...Band...(1968)...Jul...10,...2014...07/14...audio...eye...1,581...favorite...2...comment...1...favoritefavoritefavoritefavoritefavorite...(...1...reviews...)...Natty's...Musical...Sauce...487...487...THEBLUESROOM507SHAKEEMUP14OCTOBER2015...Oct...15,...2015...10/15...by...Nate...Ness...Monster...audio...eye...487...favorite...0...comment...0...Natty's...Musical...Sauce...355...355...THEBLUESROOM502BIGDADDYWILSON09SEPTEMBER2015...Sep...10,...2015...09/15...by...Nate...Ness...Monster...audio...eye...355...favorite...0...comment...0...Community...Audio...1,740...1.7K...Blind...Willie...McTell...-...The...Collection...Dec...26,...2014...12/14...audio...eye...1,740...favorite...4...comment...0...Community...Audio...2,388...2.4K...B.B.King...-...The...Great...B.B4....Replies....0....Likes....Children's....museum....Started....by....Mark....in....Performances,....How....to....Play,....Lessons,....Concerts"Muddy...Waters"3...string...Started...by...Cork92...in...Performances,...How...to...Play,...Lessons,...ConcertsYear...Recorded...Title...1950...Rollin'...Stone...1954...Hoochie...Coochie...Man...1955...Mannish...Boy...1957...Got...My...Mojo...Working..."It..was..profound..guitar..playing,..deep..and..simpleThe....Voice....of....the....Blues:....Classic....Interviews....from....Living....Blues....Magazinemuddy....waters....best....of....shared....files:....Here....you....can....find....muddy....waters....best....of....shared....files....we....have....found....in....our....database5,....1978An'...if...you...change...my...sound,...then...you...gonna...change...the...whole...man."His....gravestone....gives....his....birth....year....as....191516..Replies..3..Likes..FRETTING..ON..THE..CHEAP..Started..by..Wayfinder..in..Building..Secrets,..Tips,..Advice,..DiscussionMuddy...Waters...with...James...Cotton,...1971...Man,....you....don't....know....how....I....felt....that....Saturday....afternoon....when....I....heard....that....voice....and....it....was....my....own....voiceGrammy.comISBN...1-55022-296-1External....links[edit]Hendrix...recalled...that..."the...first...guitar...player...I...was...aware...of...was...Muddy...WatersStudio...albums[edit]The...AC/DC...song...title..."You...Shook...Me...All...Night...Long"...came...from...lyrics...of...the...Muddy...Waters...song..."You...Shook...Me",...written...by...Willie...Dixon...and...JppBig...Bill...Broonzy,...then...one...of...the...leading...bluesmen...in...Chicago,...helped...Muddy...break...into...the...competitive...market...by...allowing...him...to...open...for...his...shows...in...the...rowdy...clubs.[15]...In...1945,...Muddy's...uncle,...Joe...Grant,...gave...him...his...first...electric...guitar,...which...enabled...him...to...be...heard...above...the...noisy...crowds.[16]3Rock..and..Roll..Hall..of..Fame[edit]Retrieved...30...April...20131..Reply..0..Likes..RV-ing..Boot..Camp..!!..Started..by..Thumper..in..Other..stuff..-..off..topic,..fun..stuff,..whateverA..Mississippi..Blues..Trail..marker..has..been..placed..in..Clarksdale,..Mississippi,..by..the..Mississippi..Blues..Commission..designating..the..site..of..Muddy..Waters'..cabin.[25]For....other....uses,....see....Muddy....Waters....(disambiguation)Retrieved...2011-01-06By....the....time....he....left....for....Chicago....in....1943,....he....had....another....wife,....Sallie....Ann,....whom....he....left....behind.[12]"But..that..ain't..what..I..need..to..sell..my..people,..it..ain't..the..Muddy..Waters..soundAlthough...in...his...later...years...he...usually...said...that...he...was...born...in...Rolling...Fork,...Mississippi,...in...1915,...he...was...most...likely...born...in...Jug's...Corner,...in...neighboring...Issaquena...County...in...1913.[9]...Recent...research...has...uncovered...documentation...showing...that...in...the...1930s...and...1940s,...before...his...rise...to...fame,...he...reported...his...birth...year...as...1913...on...his...marriage...license,...recording...notes...and...musicians'...union...card f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FAHRENHEIT Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> Nos Screens Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation